Dr. Maria Montessori is a pioneer because she was the first person to understand the value of self-determination and understanding of the environment by having a child succeed later and doing so when she was an assistant at the Roman Children's Psychology Hospital. . He was the first to point out that the child has a great desire to explore the world and is very curious. So, in order to enhance the education of the child, this natural curiosity must be properly managed and all questions answered, rather than ignoring what many tend to do. Some of the basic factors of Montessori school education are:
- It is necessary to treat children as individuals, and otherwise than adults. It should also be recalled that two children cannot be the same.
- Children are unusually sensitive and eager to learn from the environment and should therefore be encouraged.
- Always try to care for your child carefully for the first six years because this is when unconscious learning gradually reaches a conscious level.
The child must realize his full potential and be successful in every aspect of life – the goal of Montessori school education. Specially trained teachers are very valuable here because they help the kids and show them the way. As a result, the child moves playfully but correctly in the learning process, where nothing is put on the child's student.
The Montessori method allows the child to experience and understand what is around him and so he can learn better. This leads to an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect, and the relationship between the mentor and the child deepens and the child feels confident. The Montessori Educational Method includes the following subjects and principles through which the child begins to learn.
- Materials: There are many objects that often generate a lot of curiosity and attention among children, and the teacher presents them to a child and does so
- No difference in learning: Tasks are designed in such a way that all new the learning step follows what was previously taught, and so there is no learning difference between tasks or learning. steps. This is the best teaching method for eliminating child uncertainty
- Positive Attitudes to Learning: Because most of the learning activities related to Montessori school education are personalized, the child will automatically feel the learning process. And this attachment eventually leads to what is important for successful education
- The power of concentration: Montessori education can help the child understand the concentration