Medical Education Conferences
Medical Education Conferences include Doctors, Doctors, Nursing Professionals, Medical Students, etc. Worldwide friendly associations that work in one or another healthcare area and are interested in the healthcare industry. Leaders of medical education will come together to exchange ideas and experiences to improve teaching practices. These meetings are held in a selected medical area, especially in exotic places, to relax with their families and friends in conjunction with material enrichment.
You are invited to participate in such meetings. The submissions of the Abstracts and Presentations are held for months before the date of the specific conference. After reviewing the extracts, they are accepted or rejected and the full schedule is taken into account taking into account the duration of the seminar and the response in question. The event takes place for two or more weeks, depending on how much abstract is to be discussed.
Why are they pursuing these tasks?
Various workshops and workshops are being organized and discussed among the various instructors and researchers to discuss interesting, ongoing approaches, innovations and interventions in medical education.
This is a platform for people of similar interest.
- to set up a network with others
- to attend workshops and seminars
- to present their work through lectures
This provides training for healthcare professionals to develop, acquire and maintain important knowledge, skills and behavior for safe and effective patient care. These conferences help to develop and implement curriculum, evaluation and evaluation competences, simulation and observation studies, and political or ethical dilemmas in medical training.
Undergraduate / postgraduate students are given the opportunity to participate in expert seminars. In addition, they are also given the opportunity to introduce a seminar to help strengthen their basic skills and to strengthen clinical experience in a evidence-based approach, while enhancing efficiency and improving compliance with working time and care  Upcoming Health Education Conferences in 2018
Medical schools, universities and numerous organizations regularly offer conferences for medical education; from university medical education to resident and researcher education on many topics
Check out the lists listed below –
1. 15. APMEC 2018: January 10-14, 2018, Singapore.
2. Pain management and addiction Drugs for Primary Care: February 16-18, 2018, in Whistler (Vancouver), Canada.
3. Cardiology for Primary Care: February 17-19, 2018, Disneyland, California.
4. Primary Care Infectious Diseases: 2018-22-22. On February 24, Riviera Maya / Cancun, Mexico.
5. Clinical and Patient Wellness Series: 22-24 February 2018, Orlando, Florida.
6. Pharmacology and Pain Management for Primary Care: March 2-4, 2018. Between Sedona / Grand Canyon, Arizona.
7. Neurology and Psychiatry for Primary Care: Napa Valley / Sonoma Wine Country, California, March 9-11, 2018.
8. Ottawa 2018.ICME 2018: March 10-14, 2018, Abu Dhabi.
9. Pediatrics in Primary Care: March 16-18, 2018, Kapolei, Hawaii-Aulani.
10. Women's Health and Pain Management: March 24-28, 2018, Montego Bay, Jamaica.
11. Emergency Situations in Primary Care: March 29-31, 2018 Punta Cana.
12. Psychiatry and Women's Health for Primary Care: March 31-31, 2018.
13th International Medical Education Conference 2018: April 13-15, 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
14. AMEE 2018: August 25-29, 2018, Basel, Switzerland.
15. Learn Serve Lead 2018 AAMC: November 2-6, 2018, Austin, United States.