You do not need to be an expert web designer to create a class web site. There are a number of free and low-cost websites on the Internet that allow you to create a site for your class. If you want to better control your design, software such as FrontPage, Dreamweaver, and IWeb can easily get to know the programs that help you create a more dynamic web site.
10 Memorable Things
1) Look at other teacher websites to get some ideas.
2) Create a list of desired features on your site.
3) Design your site on paper.
4) Decide which web site or software type you will use.
5) Keep the Plan simple
6) Choose a hosting company and decide on the name of the website.
7) Modify your site before it is published to the Internet.
8) Tell parents and students about the site and its features.
9) Do not post students' photos or surnames.
10) Update your site regularly to make people feel welcome.
The classic website helps you communicate better with your listeners and parents. Do not try it all at once. Let's start by adding simple features such as home assignments, class calendar, and links to useful web sites. Once you've started your site, you can add more advanced features like daily blogs, loudspeakers, classroom trivia games and notes. The most important thing is to get started and build up on your website, and in a few years we will have a wonderful classroom site.